Monday, February 22, 2010

Goodbye Nagano, Hello Tokyo!

I just want to write this to thank the Ikegaki family for hosting me as they have in the past. This is without a doubt an amazing family, and I am constantly inspired and impressed by their kindness. In the four years that I've known them they have been everything I could want in a host family, and I cannot express my gratitude enough to them

Plus I mean, I think this photo is a pretty good summary of my time here


Oh yes, the dog eats with us. It is awesome.

And he actually might like me now? Dangggg Mike that is bawlerrrrrr!

So I've had some amazing times here in Nagano much thanks to this wonderful family. vlog coming soon I hope. We attempted to see Mt. fuji, it was an awesome time.

In the meantime! I'm off to the real adventure, as I trek Japan ALONE.

Schedule has been changed greatly since I posted it, next up is Tokyo (which I leave for in like 5 hours) and then Osaka!

In fact the majority of my trip will be in the Kansai area. Schwing!

PUMPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment